Thursday, March 11, 2010

Maybe It's Time For a Haircut?

We've had several comments this week regarding Currier's gender that's making me wonder if it's time to cut his hair. At the grocery store Currier kept dropping snacks in the cart and a little old lady looked at Rya sitting in the cart and said, "Is your big sister spending all your mommy's money?" Then on the way out of the grocery store the store clerk grabbed a hold of the cart and said to Currier and Rya, "Come on...Let's go Girls!" When we got in the car, I teased Currier and told him that those people thought he was a girl and he said, "What the...what the...what the HECK!" I asked him if he wanted to go get his hair cut short like daddy's and he said, "No way." What do you think? Should we shave it off come summer or stick to the surfer boy/skater hair style?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think if he likes his hair the way it is, then you should respect his wishes. You said these ladies were old, right? Shrug it off - things are different these days. Lear has baby (short) hair & I'll have him dressed in head to toe blue and still get comments on my "pretty little girl." Personally, Coleen, I think we just have beautiful boys who are going to be total knockouts when they're older! :) You like his hair, he likes his hair, why do random people at the grocery store count? (and, ha-ha!...my word verification for this post is "koopi" - lol)

Meg said...

NO WAY!! He does not look like a girl... He's a total CutiePahtootie!! I love his hair buuuuuuuut he'd be ridiculously cute with a summer bleached shaved head.

Anonymous said...

Leave it if he likes it - he is so cute! My brother was always the "prettiest little girl" and he turned out okay. :)

Anonymous said...

I would shave it for the summer just because it's cooler. Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a shaved head on hot summer days.

Anonymous said...

No one should mistake Currier for a girl he's definitely all boy BUT I would definitely cut it. Don't shave it like daddy's but that surfer/skater boy style look is out...even Zac Efron cut his! Currier would look WAY cute with short hair!!