Saturday, April 27, 2013

Flight Attendant Reunion

I had lunch yesterday with a friend that I haven't seen in 15 years.  Holly and I were flight attendants together based out of the Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky airport.  She lived in the crash pad upstairs from me and in addition to becoming great friends, we also loved to play pranks on each other.  One time driving home from a bar I saw an old toilet on the side of the road and decided it would look better in the middle of her bedroom and one time after returning from a 5 day trip I found my car covered in artwork pledging my love of midgets.  
 
Holly is still a flight attendant but now she's a big shot that works corporate where she coffee and teas the rich and famous.  She had a little layover here in Charleston and it was so wonderful to spend a few hours catching up face to face after all these years! 
 
Holly and I circa 1997

No comments: