Friday, January 23, 2009

"I've Got Poop On My Balls!"

This morning Currier and I were sitting at the dining room table eating cereal when out of the blue he declares, "I've got poop on my balls." Something in me snaps and I go off on a five minute tangent about how he needs to do poop on the potty. "I'm sick of this yo-yo potty training. You're a big boy now and big boys don't wear diapers," I sternly lecture.

All the while I'm wondering where the hell he learned the word "balls". I didn't even know he was aware that he had testicles never mind knowing funny slang words for them. I get up from the table to access the mess in his pants and Currier looks at me like I'm insane and points out the window and repeats, "I've got poop on my balls!"

"Oh yeah, that's right you did get dog poop on your balls. That's yucky. We need to clean those with the hose today," I digress.

9 comments:

Digital Wissler said...

OH. MY. GOD.

Meg said...

LMAO!!!! My god I miss you guys!! Poopy balls and all ;)

See ya soon!!

THE KIMBALL KIDS!! said...

OMG ROFLMFAO!! That is priceless!!

I love ya!!!!

J&J said...

Toooo Funny!

Karen said...

Every time I see this heading on my blog roll I crack up! Love IT!!

The three r's in Italy. Rob, Rebecca, and Ruth said...

Oh my goodness he is a riot!

Manu said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!I miss him so much!He is so funny and sweet!

D-dawg said...

Oh wow that is hilarious!!! Great story. And thanks for reading my blog!!

Anonymous said...

I get this all the time - I don't have a dog. Its either the neighbours cat or a fox. Cat poop can be dangerous, I believe, and can cause blindness in children!