Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spiders, Nails and Knives

Currier's been sick for a few days. It started out with a bad cough and runny nose and turned into vomiting and diarrhea. He didn't eat for two days and when he turned down candy I quickly took him to the doctor. The doctor asked Currier, "Can you tell me what hurts?" Currier said, "Spiders, nails and knives." Trying not to bust out laughing (like I did!), the doctor rephrased the question, "Can you tell me what part of YOUR BODY hurts?" Currier then pointed to his chest. The doctor ordered a chest x-ray to rule out pneumonia. All was clear on the x-ray so we think it's just a nasty bug. Poor little (and funny!) guy.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I swear you need to put him into kids theater or kids comedy or something.. Art school yes but he's just too damn funny!!

kirida said...

That is hilarious and true. :)