Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Reading Program

This morning Currier was awarded a certificate and the South Carolina reading medal for completing five hours of reading time for the Summer Reading Program at the library. The librarian played a little triumphant melody on his computer when he presented Currier with the medal and Currier looked so proud. He sang, "I've got a medal, I've got a medal, I've got a medal" the whole ride home. If anyone has any children's book suggestions please let me know because we have lots more hours to log for more prizes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Coleen these pics are the cutest pics of RYA!

The Leslie Family said...

A Bad Case of Stripe is huge for my 3 y.o. daughter! Stellaluna is good too. Llama, Llama, Red Pajama is teh best by far. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Here are a few of the MANY books Lear has received already:

Sheep in a Jeep.
Goodnight Lulu.
Harry the Dirty Dog.
Chicks -n- Salsa.
Maxi and the Taxi Cab.

When we get unpacked at the new house, I'll email you the whole list.

Keep reading, Currier!!!