Monday, July 12, 2010

Allison's Farewell Girls' Night Out

My friend Allison is moving to Alabama next week so the girls and I took her out for one final Girls' Night Out in Mount Pleasant.  We had a nice dinner at 17 North Roadside Kitchen. 

And then we took the party to the classiest place in town- Richard's biker bar on 17 where we drank too much beer, played pool (very poorly), did shots and danced with dirty old men... Good times!  
  
I'm going to miss Allison stupid amounts.  I'm not only losing my favorite workout buddy (she's a motivating and inspiring machine at the gym!) but I'm losing a really good friend.  Good luck Allison! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Allison, good luck on the move and please come back and visit us when you can and we can all go out again and have a good time.
Love your blog, Coleen!!!