Monday, May 23, 2011

May The Force Be With You

For Currier's birthday, he requested a Star Wars theme.  My co-worker, Laura, made these adorable invitations.  Talented she is. 

To save money, I made all the food, cupcakes and gift bags myself.  Tired I am. 

We blew up the jumpy castle/waterslide and gave all the kids noodles to use as lightsabers.  I was worried that this might be the worst idea I've ever had but it turned out to be one of the best!  Awesome I am.    

Part of the Jedi training was to nail Darth Vader (AKA the birthday boy) with water balloons.  This was a HUGE hit with the kids.  Funny it was.

Over 30 kids came to celebrate Currier's special day.  Lucky he is. 

The Darth Vader pinata caused a stampede.  Crazy it was. 

Currier got a ridiculous amount of gifts.  Thankful he is.  

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a great party! I am totally impressed. You're a hardworking mom and it's obvious how much you love your kids. What fun!