Thursday, May 24, 2012

Batman Birthday Bash

To celebrate Currier's 6th birthday, we had a Batman party at the house with lots of water fun—a jumpy castle water slide, a blowup pool and a whole mess of water balloons!

My friend Jaclyn made the coolest Batman cake that was a huge and delicious hit with the superheroes.  To have her make a cake for your next party go to her website at Cakes4Fun.  

My talented and creative friend Rebekah took hilarious photo booth pictures of all the superheroes on the cover of a Batman comic book.  She also took all the party pictures for me so I could relax and enjoy the party.  Rebekah is reasonably priced and patient with kids.  Check out her website at Collinsworth Photography and set up an appointment for a photo session.  *If you dream up a photo booth idea, me and Rebekah can make it happen for you!   

The party ended with Currier opening an obscene amount of gifts and handing out superhero goody bags.  What an exhausting blast! 

No comments: