Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Parrucchiere Americano

Bina always cut Currier's hair so I never had to worry about taking him to a hairdresser for a haircut. It's been almost three months since we moved from Sicily and Currier's fluffy hair has become unruly so today I took him for his first American haircut. I anticipated having to pin him down but he just sat there in awe at this really cool children's hair boutique Bangs n' Bows. He actually cried when I told him we were all done and it was time to go.

2 comments:

Allison Curti said...

Wish we had one of these!!! Sullivan has the worst hair cut because he pitches a TOTAL fit!! Currier looks cute!

Coleen said...

I was thankful to find this place. I totally expected Currier to pitch a fit but the cool cars and airplanes fascinated him. Who ever invented this place is a genius!