Monday, May 3, 2010

Myrtle Beach With My Fairy Godmother

The kids and I spent a few days in Myrtle Beach visiting my Godmother at her timeshare.  Helen and her friend, Mary, were wonderful hosts and treated us to a nice little mini vacation.    

We spent most of our visit behind the condo feeding ducks, geese (right out of our hands!), swans and turtles.  The kids got such a kick out of this and truthfully so did the adults.  By the end of our visit the geese were so fat they couldn't fly! 

The resort had a fantastic kiddie pool area featuring a lazy river, a jacuzzi, and a mini water park.  Such fun!  We also packed in a nice seafood dinner, an evening looking through old photo albums of my mother and a day at the beach.  Lovely visit. 

I love my Fairy Godmother!  She is kind, funny and the only person I know who talks more than me!

No comments: