Friday, February 6, 2009

Moving On

Due to "economic reasons", My Gym closed it's doors a few months ago. We'd been going to that gym for a year so the news was a total bummer. Of course the same week that the gym shut down, our Italian babysitter Manuela moved back to Italy for good. It sucks saying goodbye to people you trust with your children and have grown to love. It rehashes memories of saying goodbye to Bina. We were crushed but we're slowly picking up the pieces. We joined Gymboree and so far Currier is enjoying the classes. Now we just need to find an Italian speaking babysitter who makes amazing pizza. Do you know any in the Charleston area?

1 comment:

Manu said...

Hi! I'm so sad because we are not in Charleston anymore!I'm sorry but I can't help you because all my italian friends in Charleston are in Italy now!About the pizza...don't worry because you and our little "pizzaiolo" are great!!!