Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Spoiled Rotten In America

Two weeks ago, I made a plea/promise to a sick and shivering Paolo on the way to the emergency vet that if he didn't die I would take him and Bruco to PetSmart and Doggie Daycare as soon as we got to America. Paolo is lucky to survive and fortunate that I'm a woman of my word. America is a huge culture shock to my Italian dogs. Pet pampering is not big in Sicily so it was thrilling to be able to bring my dogs into PetSmart to shop for food, biscuits and toys. Even more of a thrill was dropping Paolo and Bruco for daycare at My Three Dogs doggie daycare, spa and boutique. This place is insane! Paolo and Bruco spent a half day in a room full of dogs all free to roam, run, chase, fetch, hump and butt sniff till their heart's content. It’s truly the happiest place on earth.

3 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Lucky dogs! I'm not even showing this to Luna and Stella. Even with their sherpa winter coats, they'll still feel deprived ;)

Anonymous said...

OoOOOHHH Jack and Ana are gonna be sooooo jealous!!

Coleen said...

Hi Michelle & Meagan,

I'm not kidding when I say that I'm considering (dreaming really!) opening up one of these doggie day care centers and I'll give Luna, Stella, Jack & Ana all pack family discounts.