Sunday, August 10, 2008

25 Weeks Pregnant in the August Heat

We went to Trent's boss's wedding last night at the Isle of Palms Citadel Beach House. What kind of idiots get married on the beach in the August humidity? I'm of course being sarcastic. Trent and I celebrate the 11th anniversary of our Plum Island beach wedding next weekend.

The second trimester is slowly coming to a close. I'm 25 weeks pregnant now and feeling as good as a pregnant woman can in this horrific summer heat. Now that the nausea has completely subsided, my sciatic nerve is killing me. If it's not one thing it's another with this pregnancy, but I'm hanging in there and trying my best to keep my sense of humor. Only 15 weeks or an eternity to go!

Hey, Where's Paolo?

6 comments:

Ro said...

you look amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beatiful couple. Tell trent he can smile once in a while it might make the picture a little brighter, Ha Ha HA.

Scooter

Allison Curti said...

You look great! Keep us posted!

Coleen said...

Ro,
Yeah I know what you're thinking... "How dare she show up to a wedding looking more beautiful than the bride!"

Scooter,
Trent is part of the Mexican Mafia and they're not allowed to smile.

Sullivan,
Thanks. Will do!

Anonymous said...

Looks FABULOUS as usual C!! Love you darlin!! Hang in there!! ... LOL

Coleen said...

Michelle,
Thanks. You're so kind. I'll buy you a cocktail for that compliment the next time I see you! Love you.